How it works

We help you fund, find, buy, and manage your home

Our Property Specialists take over

The big difference with us is that we don't lend you any money.

Instead we* buy your home with you. If you pay for 5%, we'll pay for the other 95%. We become co-owners. 

The money comes from our funding partners.

Funding your home

We're different from Rightmove or Zoopla because we need to make sure homes work for you and our funding partners.

We filter the entire market and only show you homes that have the best chances of working for you both.

Finding your home

We help you buy the home you actually want.

Not the one you're stuck buying with a tiny mortgage. 

Start with a minimum 5% deposit, buy more over time, then when you can, buy us out completely!

Buying your home

We're here for the long term, supporting you while you live in your home too.

Boiler broken? Give us a call!

Managing your home

Ready to become a homeowner?

Sign Up

*'we' 'us' and 'our' refer to Wayhome and/or their funding partners.

How funding worksHow we match you with homesHow buying your home worksHow managing your home works

Home buying without a mortgage

We're here for the people who can't buy the home they need or want with a mortgage. 

And that means doing things differently.

Back to homepage

Ready to become a homeowner?

*'we' 'us' and 'our' refer to Wayhome and/or their funding partners.

Sign Up

Unmortgage Ltd (registered in England and Wales, Company No. 10395239) and its subsidiaries comprise the Unmortgage Group. Our registered office is at 9 Appold St, London, EC2A 2AP.

Wayhome is a trading name of the Unmortgage Group.

Unmortgage Arrangers Ltd, a subsidiary of Unmortgage Ltd (registered in England and Wales, Company No. 11842567), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 838366) for arranging and administering insurance policies only and is also registered as an EMD Agent of Modulr FS Limited (Firm Reference Number 902968). Modulr FS Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution (Firm Reference Number: 900573). Your money is held in a segregated and safeguarded account under e-money regulation.

No other aspect of the Unmortgage Group’s business falls within the scope of financial services regulation. This means you do not have any of the protections under the FCA rules and do not have any cover from the Financial Ombudsman Scheme or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in relation to your interest in an LLP. Customers should ensure they understand what this means before they use the Wayhome product.

For full details relating to our regulatory position please see our Regulatory Information Page.

Wayhome Property Management Ltd, a subsidiary of Unmortgage Ltd, is a member of The Property Redress Scheme (membership number PRS025713), which covers activities in relation to the purchase of the home, the setting up and management of tenancy and the management of maintenance of the home.

Wayhome Nominees Ltd (registered in England and Wales, Company No. 13085562) is a subsidiary of Unmortgage Ltd.

Have any questions? Check out our FAQs